Air Cooled Heat Exchangers are a type of heat exchanger design commonly used in mobile applications where a liquid coolant supply isn't available such as automotive and construction vehicles. As the name suggests, air cooled heat exchangers provide a cooling solution for fluids using air which is driven through a fin core by an electrical, hydraulic or mechanically driven fan. Air Cooled Heat Exchangers can be supplied to cool a single fluid, such as engine water, or a combination of fluids as part of a cooling pack which can often include 3 fluid circuits cooled by a single fan.
Thermex' in house design of Air Cooled Heat Exchangers and Oil Coolers ensures the most efficient and cost effective heat exchanger solution is always provided. From raw data Thermex can design and produce a range of custom-built air cooled heat exchangers for a multitude of applications and operational conditions including
| || |
Primary features and benefits include;
- Aluminium plate and bar construction
- Over 200 fin surfaces available including louvered and low-clog options
- All designs are application specific, ensuring efficient and cost effective design
- Minimum batch size of 10 units
- Over 10 years of experience in schedule management and stock management, ideal for large scheduled business.
Make an enquiry;
Tel: +44 (0)1527 62210