Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers are required when the operating environment or fluids do not allow for standard heat exchanger materials to be used such as food processing and pharmaceutical production. Due to the specialist nature of the product, Thermex Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers are manufactured bespoke to a customer's specific requirements. By providing us with the operational data such as inlet temperatures and flow rates, Thermex can supply the perfect heat exchanger for your application.
Features of our Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers include;
- Stainless steel (316) tubes.
- Stainless steel (316) tube plates.
- Stainless steel shell (316). Cast iron, gun metal or stainless steel headers.
- Removable components for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Nitrile seals. (Viton seals are available for applications where operating temperatures >100ºC)
For a low cost alternative to shell and tube heat exchangers manufactured in Stainless Steel, please consider one of our Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers.
Please contact us or view our on line brochure for more information.
Make an enquiry;
Tel: +44 (0)1527 62210